- One touch menu selection automatically provides accurate TIME, TEMPERATURE, and GAP settings for every product.
- Programmable Control Microprocessor control is programmable for simplified operator operation. Offers flexibility for future menu items and product specification changes at the restaurant level. Customizable to offer multi-stage settings per product, five languages (English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Portuguese), standby alert to conserve energy, and four timers that can be used specifically for flat grill cooking.
- External USB port allows user access to upload new menu and promotional items. Menu changes can be sent electronically to other store locations saving time and eliminating operator error.
- Upper platen will close automatically to the preset gap setting with the touch of one button. Air cylinder system provides quiet, simple, trouble-free operation of the upper platen. As a safety feature, platen will automatically open at loss of power, or if an obstruction is detected.
- Precise Automatic Gapping - Solid platform with 3-point reference plane and fixed (home) reference point. Once programmed, the upper platen automatically achieves accurate and consistent gaps, every time. Precise, repeatable gapping ensures product safety and better quality finished product.
- Cooking Zone - One zone has three independent heating elements, and two in the upper platen to ensure even temperatures and quick recovery.
- Side-To-Side Release Material Protects entire upper platen cooking surface and makes cleaning easy. Improved installation and removal process away from hot surfaces.
- Patty Cook Position Placement Guide Lower cooking surface is etched for a permanent patty placement guide for two-sided cooking
- Manufactured to be permanently connected. See the electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Restraining cable included.
- Accessories included cleaner (1qt.), grease cans (two, mount on each side. Minimum clearance from construction: Allow for a 34 in. (86.4 cm) minimum aisle width in front of grill for grease can removal), release sheets including clips and retainer (one box of 9) and squeegee.
Lower Cooking Surface Heat Source
Upper Platen Heat Source
Cooking Surface Dimensions
Dimensions w/d/h (in/mm)
Net Weight (Lbs/Kg)