- Single flavor soft serve freezer that offers all the popular soft serve variations from low or non-fat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet.
- Refrigerated Mix Storage Cabinet Lower front mix cabinet is independently refrigerated to maintain mix below 41ºF (5ºC). Door is hinged on the right. One, 15 gallon (57.0 liter) mix tank. Air/ mix pump delivers the precise amount of air and mix to the freezing cylinder.
- Indicator Lights Mix Low light alerts the operator to add mix. Audible alarm may be enabled to sound when mix is low. When the Mix Out light flashes, the unit shuts down automatically to prevent damage.
- Electronic Controls Finished product quality is monitored by SoftechTM controls that measure viscosity.
- Standby During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Two Locking Casters Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning
- Door Interlock System Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- One dedicated electrical connection is required. See the Electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Manufactured to be permanently connected.
- Minimum 3” (76 mm) around all sides and 12” (305 mm) on top. Minimum air clearances must be met to assure adequate air flow for optimum performance.
- Optional cone dispenser , draw valve lock kit, panel spinner, sneeze guard or syrup rail kit (side mount)
Number of Flavors
Freezing Cylinder QTY
Freezing Cylinder Size (qt/l)
Hopper Size (qt/l)