- Currently approved for international use only
- Top air discharge chute
- Countertop unit. Freezing cylinder with great performances to meet the daily peaks of demand.
- Heat Treatment System - Provides a daily heating and cooling cycle to safely maintain dairy products up to two weeks before a complete disassembly and cleaning is required.
- Freezing Cylinder - One, 2.1 quart (2 liter).
- Mix Hopper and Pump - One, 8.5 quart (8 liter). Refrigerated to maintain mix below 41°F (5°C) in Auto and Standby modes. Simplified gear pump allows the overrun regulation, improves the ice cream texture and reduces operator parts.
- Indicator Signals - Double Mix low signals alert the operator to add mix. At the minimum level alert, the unit automatically goes into Standby mode to prevent damage.
- LCD Controls - Viscosity is continually measured to dispense soft serve desserts. Temperatures in the hopper or freezing cylinder may be displayed at any point of operation. History of temperatures and times during the last 400 heat cycles may be viewed from the display.
- Electronic Control - Automatic program for the production of soft ice cream and frozen yogurt.
- Technological Assistant - The CTS system (patented) is a real electronic assistant, which prevents malfunctions, intervening in case of possible misuse by the operator.
- Standby - During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Door Interlock System - Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Beater - Stainless steel agitator with counter beater and removable scrapers.
- Easy Installation - Its compact size and the condenser on the side make it ideal for back counter installation in any location
- Serving Counts - A specific function allows setting the serving counts
- Dispensing Flow Control - Handle featuring an adjustable system for regulating the ice cream dispensing flow.
- One dedicated electrical connection is required. See the Electrical chart for the proper electrical requirements. Manufactured to be permanently connected.
- Minimum 4” (100 mm) on right side and 1” (25 mm) at rear. Minimum air clearances must be met to ensure adequate air flow for optimum performance.
Number of Flavors
Freezing Cylinder QTY
Freezing Cylinder Size (qt/l)
2.1 quart/2 liter
Hopper Size (qt/l)
8.5 quart/8 liter
Mix Delivery System
Dimensions w/d/h (in/mm)
35 3/4" (h)
Net Weight (Lbs/Kg)