One of the industry’s largest service support networks with over 6,500 factory trained technicians in
Rockton, IL USA
- Rockton, located 90 miles northwest of Chicago, is home to our headquarters and principal production facilities.
- 338,000 sq. ft. state of the art manufacturing facilities
- 25,000 sq. sf. training facility built in 1997 to support our holistic approach to training our global partners.
- Established in 1998, our Shanghai facility provides direct support to the Asia-Pacific market place.
- Established in 1972 to provide real-time support to the growing customer base in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Taylor Company, division of Carrier Commercial Refrigeration, Inc., is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
A TRAFFIC BUILDER
Available in 1, 2 and 3-barrel models, slush machines are available in several styles — from small countertop footprints to free standing floor models designed to handle high-volume demands.
Whatever your customers crave, you can offer the variety that brings them back again and again with our combo units. Using these easy-to-use versatile combination freezers, along with shakes you can offer cones, sundaes, and whirl-ins to your menu mix — all dispensed with consistent quality with each serving to save time and labor.